Flu Shots Now Available At All Of Our Locations!
No Appointment Needed!
Lumberton Children’s Clinic is the largest of our locations. Founded in 1954, this office started in a much smaller facility located on West 27th Street, just down the street from Southeastern Regional Medical Center. We moved to our new state-of-the-art facility at 400 Liberty Hill Road in December 1999.
We accept Medicaid and most major insurance plans, including Tricare.
We also accept walk-ins but appointments are preferred.
We provide comprehensive health care services from birth to age 21.
These services include:
- Well Child Visits
- Sports, Camp and School Physicals
- ADD/ADHD Evaluations and Treatment
- Dental Fluoride Varnishing
- Sick Visits
- Minor Injuries
- Women’s Health
We offer the following specialty clinics:
- Pediatric Cardiology in Conjunction with Duke University
- Behavioral and Developmental Pediatrics
- Pediatric Counsel by Pediatric Social Worker
- Pediatric Neurology in Conjunction with UNC
- Pediatric Gastroenterology in Conjunction with New Hanover Hospital
To better meet the needs of our patients, Lumberton Children’s Clinic now offers minor procedures in the office.
These procedures include:
- Wart destruction
- Dental fluoride varnishing
- Minor suturing
- Ear piercing
LCC has seven full-time physicians, five full-time Certified Physician Assistants and two Nurse Practitioners on staff.
Click HERE for a map of this location.
A list of THIS location's Providers may be found HERE.